DPML blocks are available for purchase through EPP or through the web interface at :
https:// registrar. donuts. co
To purchase a DPML block on the web interface, log into your account, and:
1. Click on the "Create Domain" menu.
2. Fill in the "Domain Name" field, with the name you wish to block, adding .dpml.zone on the end "example.dpml.zone"
3. Upload the SMD file.
4. Select a minimum of 5 years (less than 5 years for new blocks will fail).
5. The registrant information should match the details in the SMD file.
6. You do not need to provide name servers.
Please contact support if you have any problems, we are happy to help.